[English]Online Policies for Students
A. Student’s Attendance
1. The student must avoid being absent.
2. The student must be on time.
3. The student must inform the staff or click “cancel” on the student’s page at least one hour before the class if he or she cannot attend. Make
up class shall be provided for the student as long as it is within the course duration.
4. If the student did not inform about the absence, he or she shall be marked absent. No make up class shall be given.
5. The student shall be contacted if he or she is not yet in the class in 3 minutes and 5 minutes. The student shall be marked absent if he or she is not yet in the class after 10 minutes. No make up class shall be provided.
6. For a student who wishes to go on leave for one week or more, the staff must be informed at least one week before the said leave. Make up
classes shall be provided.
1. The student needs to have a laptop, Internet connection, and a pair of headsets in order to have a smooth flowing class. In the absence of
a laptop, a mobile phone can be used as long as the Internet connection is strong.
C. Materials or E-books
1. Pines shall provide the material for the student which is apt to his or her level. In case the student wants to study using his or her own
material, the student must provide a scanned copy for the teacher. If the material is from the Internet, the student shall give the URL to
2. The student must review the corrections given by the teacher, and shall submit homework in order to have a more effective learning.
D. Changing of Teachers
1. The student can change his or her teacher once during the course duration only after consultation and approval of the online staff.