Enjoy using 11talk Materials for free (except for Let`s Go Series), and know more about our CEFR-aligned Levels
Let's Talk 5
This book is designed for students who are ready to learn practical communication skills for a more interesting and comprehensible flow of ideas. It is intended to build the confidence in communication.
2. Right-Brain Jobs
4. Life Expectancy
5. LGBT: Should We Accept Them?
Review. Unit 1-5
6. Crime and Punishment
7. Moral Dilemmas
8. Making Changes
9. Academic Qualification Ensures Success in Life?
10. What to Consider in Choosing a Spouse or Partner
Review. Unit 6-10
11. Modern Life
12. Trying New Things… Risk and Reward
13. Superstitions: What Do You Believe?
14. Time Off… Vacation
15. Learning From Daily Life
Review. Unit 11-15
16. Freedom, Choice, and Responsibility
17. Being Young: A State of Mind
Review. Unit 16-17
Free Class for Consulting
10% Discount for New Enrollees, for as low as $51!