1. A client who hardly speaks English
2. I'm disappointed with the result of this quarter.
3. I'm through with the financial statement.
4. This calls for a celebration!
5. I've made up my mind.
Review. Unit 1-5
6. Her products are really selling well.
7. Keep a cool head.
8. He could hardly close a deal.
9. What happened at the meeting?
10. Thank you for choosing our company.
Review. Unit 6-10
11. He finally hit the big time.
12. His business is expanding fast.
13. Did they pay in cash?
14. There's a sudden change of plan.
15. Competition is really tight.
Review. Unit 11-15
16. The system crashed this morning.
17. That's the spirit!
18. Let's start on a clean slate.
19. Call it a day.
Review. Unit 16-20