Enjoy using 11talk Materials for free (except for Let`s Go Series), and know more about our CEFR-aligned Levels
Daily Conversation 4
This book targets intermediate students who are ready to jumpstart their speaking fluency. The lessons in this material are structured to provide students more exposure to high-frequency patterns, idioms, and useful expressions.
1. We had a lot of catching up to do.
2. Did you hear the office rumor?
3. Do you remember when we were kids?
4. They’re growing up too fast.
5. You need to make time for yourself.
6. I’ll introduce you when she gets home.
7. Tell him I need to reschedule the meeting.
8. What if she finds out?
9. How long has it been in the shop?
10. May I ask what is wrong?
11. It’s old-fashioned.
12. You talked me out of it.
13. Don’t believe everything you see.
14. You don’t have a sense of humor.
15. Can we afford to buy a new one?
16. I get to choose the show next time
17. How long have you been waiting?
18. You always change your mind
19. Are you calling me a liar?
20. I am very impressed.
Free Class for Consulting