Enjoy using 11talk Materials for free (except for Let`s Go Series), and know more about our CEFR-aligned Levels
Daily Conversation 8
This book gets students talking intensively because of its unique and proven formula combining confidence-building, opportunity, and motivation with its high-interest content is organized in lively and achievable lessons.
1. They're working at the peak of their abilities.
2. What made you apply for the job?
3. Where did your family originate from?
4. What did you find out about your family history?
5. I wouldn’t say I know too much about my family.
6. In the end, we all got together.
7. How Memory Shapes Our Past?
8. That accent was very thick.
9. History Goes to the Movies.
10. You can get the idea across.
11. Justice had been done
12. It's just such a waste of time.
13. Does it matter how wealthy you are?
14. Where did the idea of microfinance come from?
15. Do you consider yourself good with money?
16. I couldn't stand the fingerprints on it.
17. What is it that inspires you?
18. The myths and old wives' tales that are out there.
19. Have you ever used alternative medicine?
20. What I like best about living here.
Free Class for Consulting